Part 904bd – Brunhammer Doherty – Who was GG-Grandaunt Sarah E. Pierce?

07 August 2017

Good Day,

Sometimes it is possible to follow a wrong lead while researching an ancestry line.

I have been researching Great-Great-Grandaunt Sarah E. Pierce. She was born 14 July 1841 in Maryland. One Sarah E. Pierce I discovered married Samuel Mimm 27 May 1869 in Chester, Pennsylvania. GG-Grandaunt Sarah, the Sarah Mimm died in 1909 in Avondale, Chester, Pennsylvania.

1869 - The Village Record

Her parents were GGG-Grandparents William H. and Sarah P. (née Fuller) Pierce. GG-Grandaunt Sarah E. was one of their 11 children.

Of course, I can follow their line and descendants. The issue is there are a couple of other Sarah E. Pierces in my research who may or may not be one and the same.



The line I am referring to may or may not be correct. Hopefully, someone may be able to provide some verifiable proof.

Family connections can be seen on the family tree, the Brunhammer Doherty Family Tree. If you would like access to the tree you will need an invitation from me. You can sign up with Ancestry, and from what I understand, WITHOUT having to take a membership subscription. Feel free to contact me at jsmith58@gmail.com.

If you have any comment, question, thought, idea please feel free to contact me via email at A Genealogy Hunt.

Regards,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template